About the program
- An appointment will be held online with your registered nutritionist detailing your personalized weight loss approach, supplements and exercise recommendations.
- Online support to see how you are doing, and if any questions need to be answered. Remember, we are always here for you!
- A complete 7-day meal plan cooked, and delivered fresh to you weekly. In this plan, you will get to select from a diverse selection of 15 delicious items that change bi-weekly. You will select breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 2 snacks per day.
If you decide to make meals on your own, and follow our meal plan partially we can not guarantee any successful results.
Nutrition Balance has created a complete meal plan that consists of strict portion controlled meal periods such as breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks cooked fresh and never frozen delivered right to your door.
We have developed an easy way for you to lose weight without having to worry about what to prepare, grocery shop, measure, cook or spend time cleaning the kitchen during your weight loss journey. We give you everything you need to succeed!
The first initial consultation is free, and as long as you are a part of the Nutrition Balance family consultations will remain absolutely free.
Your personal nutritionist is dedicated to making you feel secure and comfortable on your weight loss plan. Our goal is to make this about YOU, and to assist you along your journey until you reach your desired goal weight.
Our focus at Nutrition Balance is on:
- Delicious portion controlled meals made for you to be heated at your own convenience whether you are at home or at work.
- Balancing blood sugars and boosting metabolism at any age
- Behavioral changes for life!
- Long term results
The average expected weight loss is 2-4 pounds per week, and 10-16 pounds in your first month.
You can lower your LDL or “bad” cholesterol and bump up HDL “good cholesterol”
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Reverse insulin resistance
- Ease up on joints
- Bring down inflammation
- Dramatic increase in energy levels
- Improvement in sleeping patterns
- Improvement in mood
- Positive changes in skin
- Optimized digestion and absorption of minerals
Food Safety & Packaging
There is nothing more important to us than providing our customers with a healthy, delicious and safe food product. We have gone above and beyond what is required to ensure the quality and safety of every meal we produce.
Nutrition Balance is inspected, monitored and certified by Public Health. We also strictly adhere to HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) food handling procedures.
Our containers are all sealed using (MAP) Modified Atmosphere Packaging, also known as gas flushing, protective atmosphere packaging or reduced oxygen packaging. This system removes the Oxygen and replaces it with Nitrogen which will inherently extend the shelf life to a minimum of 14 days.
- Peel back clear film on one corner, do not remove completely.
- Place tray in microwave and heat on high for approximately 3 minutes.
- Carefully stir and if necessary, heat for additional 2 minutes if necessary
- Preheat oven to 325 F/ 100C
- Pierce clear film with a knife and place tray on a baking sheet
- Cook in oven for approximately 10 minutes
The meals will arrive in individual microwaveable plastic containers, with iced gel packs, in thermal-lined recyclable cardboard delivery boxes. The meals can stay in the thermal lined cardboard box up to 8 hours if you happen to not be at home to open the door to receive delivery.
To reduce waste, we encourage customers to return (or leave out for pickup) the gel packs and gently handled thermal box liners along with the cardboard box to our drivers at the next scheduled delivery.
If you have any food allergies, please specify at checkout before you place your order. Nutrition Balance meals are prepared in a facility that contains tree nuts, peanuts, dairy and these ingredients may come in contact with other foods.
Members are encouraged to choose the meals they like based on the description of the meal. We cannot remove specific ingredients from the preparation of any meal. The Full ingredients and nutritional information for every product are listed within their respective product pages. At Nutrition Balance, we are not responsible for any allergic reaction. Therefore, members take full responsibility when selecting our meal plan.
For every week in your subscription, you will get enough food to supply a 7-day program. You will be receiving three meals per day and two snacks.