Looking for a balanced meal plan to manage prediabetes or type 2 diabetes?
Need to keep extra weight off to reduce the risk of complications?
Want a long-term effect while enjoying delicious ready-to-eat meals?
Nutrition Balance has designed
A DIABETES-FRIENDLY MEAL PLAN
to help you keep your health and blood sugar levels under control!
Being diagnosed with Prediabetes or Type 2 Diabetes doesn’t mean you need to give up on the joy of eating delicious foods. It’s just a chance to become wiser about how and what you eat on a regular basis.
According to dietary guidelines provided by The Canadian Diabetes Association, Nutrition Balance has created a healthy and effective diabetes-friendly meal plan to help you keep your blood sugar levels under control, stick to healthy eating habits, lose weight and maintain your overall wellness.
Our diabetes-friendly meal plan will fit into your daily routine and benefit your health:
- Healthiest choices to manage your blood sugar and cholesterol
- Every recipe is approved by a registered dietitian
- Moderate level of simple carbohydrates and starches – get your energy from fiber, not from sugars
- ’Grab-and-go’ controlled portions that you can enjoy both at home and at your workplace
- Ready-to-eat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. No grocery shopping, no cooking and cleaning. Just heat up and enjoy!
- Never frozen food in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve taste and freshness
- Lose up to 16 lbs a month to avoid the risk of possible complications
- Delivered to your door weekly
- Convenient auto-renewal recurring payments so you don’t need to worry about your daily nutrition
Diabetes-friendly meal plan includes a variety of delicious meals, such as:
- Basa Fish with Roast Garlic & Lentil Mash
- Spinach & Mushroom Barley Pilaf
- Chicken Biryani
- Beef Creole
- Baked Tilapia and Sweet Potato Puree
- Tuna Salad Flaxseed Wrap and much more
Have any questions? Book a FREE consultation with our nutritionist.
All meals are designed by qualified nutritionist and approved by a third-party registered dietitian. Meals partially adopted from Diabetes Canada (owned by The Canadian Diabetes Association) and Diabetes Food Hub (owned by American Diabetes Association). Meals are prepared in a government inspected facility. Vacuum and nitrogen sealed package provides up to 14 days shelf-life in an average household refrigerator. Delivered in an insulated box with ice packs to keep food fresh for hours.
Although our Diabetes-friendly Meal Plans were specifically designed for people diagnosed with Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes, Nutrition Balance can not guarantee it will suit everyone’s personal needs. We’re strongly encourage you to ask your dietitian if you have any doubts. Please be advised that meals from our regular menu can not be considered as diabetes-friendly.