According to dietary guidelines provided by The Canadian Diabetes Association, Nutrition Balance has created a healthy and effective Diabetes-Friendly Meal Plan to help you keep your blood sugar levels under control, stick to healthy eating habits, lose weight and maintain your overall wellness. Learn more
Our meal plans include:
Michael, lost 15 lb while managing his prediabetes condition
Trial terms and conditions
- Your Trial package includes meals from the chosen meal plan: breakfast and lunch or dinner (2 meals), lunch and dinner (2 meals) or breakfast, lunch and dinner (3 meals).
- The Trial package will be delivered to your door on Sunday. In 1 week after ordering a trial you will be switched to a full 7-day meal plan with weekly delivery on Sundays. Your credit card will be charged automatically every week in an amount of plan chosen by you.
- You can pause or cancel your meal plan subscription at any time. All desirable changes can be made at your account online, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1-416-418-8649.
- If you cancel before meal delivery, you will be refunded in full. All cancellations should be made by 11:59 pm on Friday prior to a delivery date. Otherwise you will get your meals delivered on Sunday and cancellation will be in effect for the following week’s order.
- Trial prices do not include HST and delivery charges. If you stay on a full plan for 2 weeks and further after trial ends (minimum 2 full payments in the amount of plan chosen), your trial will be considered free: your third week payment will be discounted in an amount of trial fee including HST and delivery charges.
- Please be advised that discount codes do not apply to trials. If you have a discount code, please contact us after placing your trial order. In this case, you will get a discount on your first full-priced delivery if you decide to stay on a meal plan chosen after the completion of trial. If you choose to use your discount code you abandon the right to claim trial fee discount. We recommend you to consider which discount is more preferable to you.