Looking for a balanced meal plan to manage prediabetes or type 2 diabetes?
Need to keep extra weight off to reduce the risk of complications?
Want a long-term effect while enjoying delicious ready-to-eat meals?
Being diagnosed with Prediabetes or Type 2 Diabetes doesn’t mean you need to give up on the joy of eating delicious foods. It’s just a chance to become wiser about how and what you eat on a regular basis.
According to dietary guidelines provided by The Canadian Diabetes Association, Nutrition Balance has created a healthy and effective diabetes-friendly meal plan to help you keep your blood sugar levels under control, stick to healthy eating habits, lose weight and maintain your overall wellness.
Our diabetes-friendly meal plan will fit into your daily routine and benefit your health:
- Healthiest choices to manage your blood sugar and cholesterol
- Every recipe is approved by a registered dietitian
- Moderate level of simple carbohydrates and starches – get your energy from fiber, not from sugars
- ’Grab-and-go’ controlled portions that you can enjoy both at home and at your workplace
- Ready-to-eat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. No grocery shopping, no cooking and cleaning. Just heat up and enjoy!
- Never frozen food in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve taste and freshness
- Lose up to 16 lbs a month to avoid the risk of possible complications
- Delivered to your door weekly
- Convenient auto-renewal recurring payments so you don’t need to worry about your daily nutrition
Have any questions? Book a FREE consultation with our nutritionist.
All meals are designed by qualified nutritionist and approved by a third-party registered dietitian. Meals partially adopted from Diabetes Canada (owned by The Canadian Diabetes Association) and Diabetes Food Hub (owned by American Diabetes Association). Meals are prepared in a government inspected facility. Vacuum and nitrogen sealed package provides up to 14 days shelf-life in an average household refrigerator. Delivered in an insulated box with ice packs to keep food fresh for hours.
Although our Diabetes-friendly Meal Plans were specifically designed for people diagnosed with Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes, Nutrition Balance can not guarantee it will suit everyone’s personal needs. We’re strongly encourage you to ask your dietitian if you have any doubts. Please be advised that meals from our regular menu can not be considered as diabetes-friendly.
Our meal plans include:
Michael, lost 15 lb while managing his prediabetes condition
Trial terms and conditions
- Your Trial package includes meals from the chosen meal plan: breakfast and lunch or dinner (2 meals), lunch and dinner (2 meals) or breakfast, lunch and dinner (3 meals).
- The Trial package will be delivered to your door on Sunday. In 1 week after ordering a trial you will be switched to a full 7-day meal plan with weekly delivery on Sundays. Your credit card will be charged automatically every week in an amount of plan chosen by you.
- You can pause or cancel your meal plan subscription at any time. All desirable changes can be made at your account online, via email email@example.com or by phone 1-416-418-8649.
- If you cancel before meal delivery, you will be refunded in full. All cancellations should be made by 11:59 pm on Friday prior to a delivery date. Otherwise you will get your meals delivered on Sunday and cancellation will be in effect for the following week’s order.
- Trial prices do not include HST and delivery charges. If you stay on a full plan for 2 weeks and further after trial ends (minimum 2 full payments in the amount of plan chosen), your trial will be considered free: your third week payment will be discounted in an amount of trial fee including HST and delivery charges.
- Please be advised that discount codes do not apply to trials. If you have a discount code, please contact us after placing your trial order. In this case, you will get a discount on your first full-priced delivery if you decide to stay on a meal plan chosen after the completion of trial. If you choose to use your discount code you abandon the right to claim trial fee discount. We recommend you to consider which discount is more preferable to you.